SPA Named Best Place to Work in Washington Fourth Consecutive Year!
SPA was named as one of the Top 50 companies in the Washington DC area in the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places program for 2008, 2009, 2010 AND 2011!
SPA Named Healthiest Employer
SPA was named as one of the Top 40 Healthiest Employers in Greater Washington for 2011 by the Washington Business Journal. SPA offers discount gym memberships, an annual “Get Moving” challenge, access to a variety of health and wellness tools through its Employee Assistance Program, and a company-subsidized weight loss program. Participants have collectively lost 3,000 pounds through the program.
A People Company
The culture of Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. is one that values people, a fact validated by SPA’s selection as one of the
Top 50 Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal
for 2008 and 2009. We believe that our most important assets go home every night, and the benefits and programs SPA offers are designed to take care of employees so that they can take care of the mission.
- Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plan, Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts allow pre-tax savings for medical and dependent care out-of-pocket expenses
- Annual Wellness Day
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Health Club Discounts
- Identity Theft Protection and Restoration Insurance
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Progressive Personal Leave Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Major Medical Sick Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance Program – encourages professional development through formal education and tuition assistance
- Training opportunities – Technical Forums, On-line Tutorials, Professional Seminars
Parking and Commuter Benefits
- Paid parking at all SPA offices
- Pre-Tax Public Transportation Benefit subsidized by SPA
- 401 (k) plan with generous company contribution
- Employee Pre-Tax and Roth contribution options
The benefits and programs we offer reflect our commitment to providing a work/life balance that recognizes the personal, professional, and financial welfare of each employee.