Financial Management and Execution Support
SPA offers expert financial analysis, contract reconciliation, budget execution, policy maintenance, and documentation support. The broad range of detailed, high quality financial management services we offer to our clients ensures that they meet key financial performance metrics, comply with regulations, and achieve cost savings goals and objectives.
SPA supports financial management requirements for U.S. and Foreign Military Sales programs and our employees are well versed in related policies and procedures, including the following:
- CFO Act and DoN compliant report preparation and liaison support
- Commitments, obligations, and disbursements accuracy review
- Data analysis
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of corrective actions
- Budget forecasting and reconciliation
- Contract closeout support
- Document management
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
These support services, combined with SPA’s proactive financial management methodology, prevent adverse financial situations and make certain that clients reduce the waste of current funding and increase the control of future funding. Clients that are benefiting from SPA’s financial services include:
- Navy Strategic Systems Programs Office (SSP)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
SPA’s approach to financial management and execution
ensures that our clients receive results and the best value for their dollar.