Connect with us
Graduating Students and Internships
SPA offers talented undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to apply their analytical and technical skills to challenging projects within a corporate culture that fosters learning and growth.
During an internship, you will gain valuable experience while performing interesting work that supports national security decision makers with timely and objective assessments.
U.S. citizenship required. Successful candidates will be subject to a security investigation, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, and also meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree (or higher level) program at an accredited college/university and have completed at least your sophomore year.
- Pursuing a degree in the following areas: Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Public Policy, Political Science, National Security or Finance/Accounting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and with little supervision.
- Have a 3.0/4.0 overall GPA.
Click here to view current internship opportunities.
Mary Swaffar | Operations Research Analyst
“As an intern, I was given the opportunity to work on a meaningful project from start to finish. I was involved in everything from defining the assumptions and creating the model to analyzing the outputs and presenting my results. I was able to learn from my mentor while still maintaining ownership of my work. That experience prepared me for the responsibility and independence I now have as a full time employee.”
Commitment to EEO and Affirmative Action
SPA is committed to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. It is, and will continue to be, the policy of the company to afford equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. We recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, and status as a qualified special disabled or Vietnam era veteran or status as an individual with a qualified disability.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security