Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. is looking for talented individuals ready to join our team and experience a rewarding career. Learn More ›
Provide top-level decision makers with timely and objective assessments that integrate the technical, operational, programmatic, policy, and business aspects of national security issues
Since its inception in 1972, SPA has grown from a small company with three people to a growing business with more than 450 people providing decision support to national security leaders. The services SPA provides have expanded and evolved to meet the ever-changing needs of the client and the national security environment.
What hasn’t changed in four decades is the mission and integrity of the organization.
- Perform interesting work that impacts important decisions
- Maintain marketplace integrity
- Maintain high quality staff
- Provide opportunity for individual initiative
- Provide a good working environment
- Remain profitable
View SPA video here.